Interim update

It’s been a couple of weeks, but I haven’t forgotten about the blog. I’ve spent most of that time sick. Our youngest came down with a piteous cough that just wouldn’t go away. Within a week my spouse and I fell victim. I’m now timing when I can chug Robitussin down to the minute so that I can get through with as few chest-searing coughing fits as possible.

November is a rough month for me in terms of schoolwork, especially since I have to squeeze it all together so that I can take the last week off. We’re going to head up to visit with family that week, and I hope to get in lots of stitching as well as some of the Rasherochernon’s Folly campaign we’ve got going with my spouse’s brothers.

For the moment, I’m still plugging away on that sampler. I’ve finished the two individual borders and have moved on to the super-cool image at the bottom. I don’t have easy camera access at the moment, but I think it’s turning out quite nicely. 🙂

As practice for my eventual plan to turn the sampler into a pillow, I’ve decided to make a small pillow with Mario Gothic. I’m still in the getting-around-to-doing-research phase of that project, hoping to soon move into the did-a-google-search-now-time-for-webcomics phase. Wish me luck.

*cough cough cough*

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s