It’s been a little while since my last post, but I’m not going dark. Here’s the lowdown:
- We just started the kids in their new school a week and a half ago. We live within walking distance of the school, but that means a new routine where everyone gets used to waking up and walking together to school in the morning.
- Still unpacking from the move! Man, I didn’t know we owned this much stuff. Organizing it all has taken a lot of time and attention.
- I just finished the spring semester. Finals crunch time ate into real life.
- Tabletop: We put the campaign on hold until the end of the semester. Now I just have to find my notes.
- Stitches: I’ve gotten more done on Luna & Artemis, but I’d like to press on before posting a photo. I want to see if I can get done with all the black in the next session and a half.
I’ll be back sooner than later. 🙂