I finally got Luna & Artemis framed. It’s hanging in my partner’s room now. 🙂
The frame is one we’ve had for a little while, waiting for a project. It got chipped during our move earlier this year! 😦 I might have to find a replacement.
I basically didn’t touch the Where There Are Bees project this summer until after my final exams were done. We went on a camping trip with my partner’s parents and the kids recently and I got back into the swing of it. Here’s where I am right now:
I’m perfectly content to just stitch in the one color for now. And I’m excited to start on the bee! The upper left frame is empty because I’m going to modify the flower that goes there to look more like bergamot. The lower left frame, when I get to it, will be switched from a bird to a fox, and all the fancy letter Bs that are scattered through the pattern will be changed to Cs for our family name.