(Sorry for the slightly magenta cast; CFL night shots, you know.)
I thought I was going to be finished with the dark olive color… and then my skein ran out. 😛 That unfinished row on the bottom is the last of that color, outside of what’s going in the three empty frames.
I took some time today to modify the leftmost two frames in PC Stitch. I thought about switching to red or blue to start working on those frames, but I decided to move to yellow to get the colored words, the bear frame, the central bee, and the lower hive out of the way. There will also be four letter Cs, two on either side of the central frame, but since they’re Bs in the pattern I still have to modify them.
Closer shots of the bear and bee frames: